Everything you need to participate in the three kit-focused episodes of Balancing Act's Fall/Winter 2021 season ("Protein Shake", "Mr Potatohead and Beyond", and "Don't Burn the House Down"). Plus a bunch of generally useful stuff that Dave and Jack think every cocktail fan should have at home!
The kit includes...
Liquid mixers, syrups, infusions, and tinctures!
- Black Pepper Tincture, 1 oz
- Coriander Syrup, 2 oz
- Lemon Cordial, 2 oz
- Caramel Syrup, 2 oz
- Chicory-infused cold brew concentrate, 2 oz
- Almond extract, 1 oz
- Umeboshi vinegar, 4 oz
- Mole bitters, 0.5oz
- Angostura bitters, 4 oz
Hard to find spices and solid ingredients!
- Panela raw block sugar, 100g
- Vietnamese Cassia cinnamon bark, 1oz
- Star anise, 0.5 oz
Technical ingredients to give your drinks that extra oomph!
- Liquid champagne acid, 4 oz
- Citric acid solution (15%), 4 oz
- Citric acid powder, 100g
- Malic acid powder, 100g
- Glycerine, 1 oz
- Saline solution (20%), 1oz
Crucial gear every serious cocktail expert needs!
- A small scale with 4 weigh boats
- 75 micron strainer bag
- (plus the option of adding on a refractometer and graduated cylinder, if you don't already have one from the last season of Balancing Act)